zavolat +420 777 151 946

R-PET PP woven bags

Purchase, swimming pool or daily transfer of things? Our R-PET PP woven bags will serve your customers perfectly at every opportunity. Thanks to their strength and size, they will not be surprised by even the largest purchase. They are good not only from a practical point of view, but also for your promotion in the form of free advertising space. What's more then putting more things together?
  • SUITABLE FOR REPEATED USE
    SUITABLE FOR REPEATED USE
  • FREE GRAPHICS PREPARATION
    FREE GRAPHICS PREPARATION
  • CUSTOM PRODUCTION FROM 1,000 PCS
    CUSTOM PRODUCTION FROM 1,000 PCS
DETAILY

Details make quality

The biggest advantages of R-PET PP woven bags are without a doubt their strength, practicality and origin of material. And we like to combine these features with advertising purposes.

These advertising bags have been tested for years, easy to store and can be used in really every household.

But no one knows your customers as much as you do, so we leave their complete design and appearance entirely up to you while we make the bags to order.

We will start by choosing the size, shape and print that will fit your bag. We will also talk about all possible details, and thus bring your final advertising product to originality. Are you looking forward? We are!

Materials

The material is made from recycled PET bottles. It is supple to the touch and odorless. The inner side of the material has a soft structured surface formed by fine fibers. The proportion of recycled material in the bag is about 70 % to 80 %, the remaining 20 % - 30 % consists of the upper printed foil, ears, labels, tags, velcro and other elements of the bag. The bag cannot be washed, we only recommend to wipe it with a damp cloth.
The non woven material is made by pressing polypropylene fibers. Fibers from recycled PET bottles are used for production. The material is pleasant but somewhat stiffer, the surface of the material is structured. Therefore, simple graphic prints are suitable, due to the uneven surface. The material can be provided by a top plastic lamination, which allows the printing of images, photographs and demanding graphics. The non woven can be heat welded or stapled. We do not recommend to wash the bag, only to wipe it with a damp cloth.
Polyester fiber made from recycled PET bottles is characterized by durability, non-absorbency - dries quickly, further by small volume, stability in both shape and color. The material is very light and has high strength. We recommend it for the production of foldable shopping bags, sports backpacks and bags or as an upper material for the production of insulating thermal bags.

Materiály

Materiály
PP R-PET woven material
The material is made from recycled PET bottles. It is supple to the touch and odorless. The inner side of the material has a soft structured surface formed by fine fibers. The proportion of recycled material in the bag is about 70 % to 80 %, the remaining 20 % - 30 % consists of the upper printed foil, ears, labels, tags, velcro and other elements of the bag. The bag cannot be washed, we only recommend to wipe it with a damp cloth.
Materiály
NON WOVEN R-PET material
The non woven material is made by pressing polypropylene fibers. Fibers from recycled PET bottles are used for production. The material is pleasant but somewhat stiffer, the surface of the material is structured. Therefore, simple graphic prints are suitable, due to the uneven surface. The material can be provided by a top plastic lamination, which allows the printing of images, photographs and demanding graphics. The non woven can be heat welded or stapled. We do not recommend to wash the bag, only to wipe it with a damp cloth.
Materiály
POLYESTER R-PET material
Polyester fiber made from recycled PET bottles is characterized by durability, non-absorbency - dries quickly, further by small volume, stability in both shape and color. The material is very light and has high strength. We recommend it for the production of foldable shopping bags, sports backpacks and bags or as an upper material for the production of insulating thermal bags.

Potřebujete poradit?

+420 777 151 946

Po - Pá: 8 - 17 hod

Jsme to, co hledáte?

Máme patent na snášení modrého z nebe. Díky silné, dlouholeté pozici na trhu disponujeme zkušenostmi a technologiemi, které zvládnou pokrýt jakékoliv požadavky. Jsme rodinná firma a obchod stavíme na zdravých hodnotách.

Proč SALE

proč sale